When you consider where to focus your team’s time attention and resources, I encourage you to think beyond low hanging fruit. Use these questions to filter the opportunities with the most potential in your business:
- Is the fruit within reach?
- How accessible is this opportunity?
- Can you tap into this opportunity with a reasonable investment of resources?
- Is the fruit big enough?
- Will your business really benefit from this opportunity?
- Is this opportunity worth it?
- Is the fruit ripe?
- Is this the right time for your business to focus on this opportunity?
- Are you ready to pursue this opportunity?