I’ve started publishing a six-part series on tompeters.com, focusing on my Six Recalibration Questions:
- Where is the latent profit in your business, and how can you rethink how you generate results?
- How can your current customers help you unleash that latent profit?
- How can you unleash latent profit with new customers?
- Is your brand strategy right for the times, i.e., what do you want customers to think about you?
- Are you communicating optimally at all customer touchpoints?
- How clear and compelling is your internal brand?
If you approach each of these questions, with a “spirit of recalibration,” you will greatly improve your chances of thriving during this economic mayhem.
Here are links to parts 1, 2 and 3 of my series on tompeters.com. I’ll update when new posts are published over the next few weeks.