Don’t just talk about the tough economy. Be ready for it!
Today’s newsletter, The 2009 Readiness Test, outlines the most important questions you should address to ensure that you don’t just survive, but thrive, in 2009.
Just about every one of my consulting clients, prospects and audience members is asking me questions that revolve around the economic situation. Virtually every answer and every conversation I’ve had with them involves one or more of the topics covered in the newsletter.
Here are the six questions outlined in the newsletter:
- Do you know where the latent profit is in your business?
- Which of your current customers can help you unleash that latent profit?
- How does the economic situation help you focus your new customer acquisition efforts?
- Is your brand strategy right for the times?
- Are you communicating effectively at all customer touchpoints?
- How clear and compelling is your internal brand?
Please have a look at the newsletter and share your comments below!